Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kimber Oliver



In January 2004, just four months after the Ironman, Frank was in Amsterdamn at an internet cafe with co-winner of the 2003 Degree Essay content, Kimber Oliver. Kimber and Frank were preparing to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and goofing off. I was lucky and Kimber sent me an email:






Annette, I know it has been such a long time since I have talked to you, well, since Hawaii in October. But, I am now.
Frank and I are sitting in Amsterdam on the internet since we have a layover here returning from Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. I am sure you are aware that we were going there to climb Mt Kilimanjaro?
We were successful thankfully! We also went on a one day Safari yesterday. How amazing it was to see all the sites in Africa.
How have you been? I am sure the weather is wonderful in Florida? CA has been nice. I will welcome the 65 degree weather again and the clear (pollutionless, if that is a word) weather.
Let me know how you are doing and what is going on in Florida!
Hope you are well!
Take Care,
Kimber Oliver

No comments: